Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moo Cards.......


I decided about two weeks ago that it was time to get some new business cards. I had purchased my old cards at Staples and after a busy summer I was running dangerously low. So, while browsing about on Etsy, I discovered Moo. I had looked at their cards before and had shuffled them into the back of my mind like I do with a billion other thoughts everyday. So after taking a look at their website and some of their designs I was hooked. I placed and order and received my cards about 9 days later. When I opened the padded envelope that they were mailed in I discovered that they were packed into a great business card holder, and there was even a coupon included for my next order.

The best thing about this company is that you can put your own photos on your cards, and Moo allows you to use as many photos as you want (if you order 50 cards, you can use 50 different images). I used the same photo on all of my cards this time.

My point of all of this is, the next time you decide to order business cards, defintely definitely give Moo a try. They rock, hardcore.

2 comments: