Saturday, January 31, 2009


After writing my first post yesterday, I realized that I completely neglected to introduce myself or give any sort of insight or background into my life. My name, in case you didn't know it already, is Adam. I am an artist and I live in Wheeling, WV. I have a sweet apartment with my roommate and long time friend T. I have a beagle named Marley, whom I adopted from my sister when she moved to NYC. Marley pretty much rocks. She's incredibly smart and loves to play, a lot. Really her only pitfall is that she really likes to pee on bathmats.

I'm a potter and a sculptor. I like to restore furniture and build things. I like to reuse old things and recycle as many things as possible. I'm currently trying to jury into a few different artist co-ops and galleries. I was recently accepted into Artworks Around Town in Centre Market in Wheeling.

I am very proud of the city I live in. I really like Wheeling. It's a great town with a lot of history. However, I heartily disagree with many of the decisions made by the local government concerning the way that they try to attract business back into downtown. I won't go into much detail about that now because I have a LONG blog to write about that one later.

Anyways, I think that's about enough for now. I'm heading back to my studio.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam,
    Cute pooch! I see you are a fellow pisces!
    Paz.

    ReplyDelete